Class of 2020 survey
The class of 2020 survey is the bedrock of the association. Every graduate has to go through the Alumni Survey if they want to be associated with the organization.
The survey makes it possible to bridge 6100+ alumni from 70+ countries.
Get your own alumni email
GIKI Alumni Association is providing every fresh graduate their own Alumni emails with the @alumni.giki.edu.pk domain. What benefits do you get for signing up for this? Find out below.
Get 3,800 free Coursera
Coursera has partnered with the GIKI Alumni Association to offer members with the “@alumni.giki.edu.pk” email domain free access to enroll in their full courses until 30th September, 2020.
Why fill the survey?
We respectfully use the data that our alumni provide to enable community action. We do this by focusing on three key areas:
It only takes 3-mins
A survey designed to respect your time. You don’t need to remember your registration number either, we’ve got that covered.
- Muhammad Bilal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Muhammad Danish – email@example.com
Word from marketing
Glad to see you here. My team of point-of-contacts and I are managing the Alumni Survey for 2019-2020.
I am a strong advocate of data privacy protection and security, which is why I take this job seriously. We use a set of security measures like data access restrictions and protocols to prevent misuse of data. Even my team have restrictions to the data.
By opting to fill the survey, you are enabling GIKIAA to genuinely create a lot of good. I recommend that you also check the newsletter, mentorship program and the resume-review on the website. You can reach out to me on my email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rayyan Zahid (B24)
Vp Marketing, GIKIAA
FAQs: Alumni Survey
There are multiple reasons why you can't find your name.
Data migration, human error or incorrect entry may be some of those reasons. Follow the steps in the following order to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check whether you are in the correct batch and faculty section of the survey. Masters and PhD students have their own section. If you are a Master and PhD student but completed your undergraduate from GIKI, then please check your undergraduate batch first.
- In your faculty section verify if the name exists but with the wrong registration number, wrong name exists with your registration number or a different name spelling exists with your registration number. If found contact and notify email@example.com.
- If none of the above solutions work then fill the alternative survey form: https://forms.gle/Gy7zruiggyxxgV457
Only GIKI-AA Executive team and coordinator of the survey and survey designers have access to the master data file. Point-of-contacts of a particular batch have access to only their appointed batch’s data. All data files have an organizational access restriction.
All personal and sensitive data, such as emails, phone number, etc, stored in the master file is private. Future programs may contain enlisting information that is already public such as LinkedIn profiles in an access restricted file.
All data is either used to communicate important updates from GIKI-AA to the Alumni in the form of a newsletter or announcement email or calculate useful statistics to communicate the Alumni’s presence.
The position to lead the survey opens every year. Stay tuned through the newsletter. Make sure you have an updated profile with the correct contact details through the survey.
You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to share ideas.