A newsletter that makes us proud
Peer into the world that our alumni are creating. Stay up-to-date with alumni news, achievements, and important GIKIAA updates, resources and projects.
*The subscription button leads you to the annual alumni survey. You do not need to subscribe and fill the survey if you’ve already filled it this year. The newsletter is only for the alumni at the moment.
How to submit to the newsletter?
Click submit news to go to the submission form.
We are accepting news articles, blogs, podcasts, keynotes, webinars, lectures, published papers, promotions, featured startup, job opportunities, memoirs, old images and any other general request
- Salman Siddiqui – Content collection
- Asher Junaid – Design creation
- Shajee Ahmed – Content creation
- Rayyan Zahid – VP marketing GIKIAA
Only the alumni from GIKI can subscribe to the newsletter at the moment.
There are plans in the future to make a newsletter centered towards the public as well.
There are multiple reasons why you may not have received the newsletter:
- The newsletter landed in your spam or promotions folder. Try searching GIKIAA in your inbox.
- The newsletter is not in the email you may think you had subscribed from.
- You subscribed after the newsletter was released.
- You filled the alternative alumni survey form. Please use the contact form below to reach out for more info.
- There was a typo in the email you provided. Use the contact form to verify from the team.
Check the archives on this webpage.
All alumni who fill the alumni survey receive the newsletter. The subscription form is the alumni survey.
You can contact email@example.com.