- Request for Transcripts will not be processed unless financial clearance is obtained from Room No. G09 Finance Department by those on campus. For those off campus, A&E Department will arrange necessary clearance.
- Download the transcript request form, have it printed and then filled.
- It is advised to submit the request at least three days (72 hours) in advance.
- Attach proof of payment of Rs. 900 (US $ 10, if applying from abroad) per order for first copy. Rs 600 (US $ 8, if applying from abroad) for each additional (second, third and so on) order*, if ordered at the same time. (* As per requirement of University/Organization, a maximum of 3 copies of transcripts can be provided per order, Name of University/Organization will however be printed on each.) International delivery by courier, if requested, will be charged Rs. 2300/- (US $ 20) extra.
- Please mention clearly the name of the graduate school and total number of transcripts per envelops i.e. (2) means that there will be two transcripts in one envelop and (1+1) means that the two transcripts will be in separate envelops.
- Please provide complete address of the Graduate School/ University/ Department/Organization to which the transcript is to be sent directly otherwise only the name of the university is sufficient.
- Attach original proof of payment in ANY one of the following format:
a) Receipt of cash payment to account office, Room No. G12 Administration Block
b) Receipt of online payment in Pakistan Rupees to HBL A/C No. 19790000085901
c) Receipt of swift transfer of US Dollars to Institute's accounts as detailed below:
Bank Habib Bank Limited Title of Account GIK Institute Topi Account No. 19790002044611 Branch Code 1979 SWIFT Code HABB PKK AXXX
d) Draft in favor of G.I.K. Institute drawable at HBL GIK Branch must be attached with the Transcript Request Form.
- Name, Reg. No., Faculty and Complete mailing address along with Phone No. OR Hostel & Room No. for current students should be provided in Transcript Request Form.
- The Transcripts are sent overseas and inland through registered mail and courier service respectively. There are no extra charges for mailing. However, to send your transcripts overseas through courier, additional payment of Rs. 2300/- (US $ 20) is required with a proof of payment as given in (6) above.
Request are to be sent to:
The Office of Director Admissions & Examinations
G05, Administration Building,
G. I. K. Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology,
Topi 23640, Distt. Swabi,
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Tel: +92-938-271858-61 Ext. 2205, 2425, 2518
Fax : +92-938-272951